Patient Education Videos
Explore this section for resources on patient education animations.
Welcome to our patient education video library! Our video animations provide information about various medical conditions including anatomy, symptoms, and treatment procedures in presentations that are simple and easy for patients to understand. We are happy to discuss your condition and treatment options in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Please call our office at 718-448-6373 718-448-6373 to make an appointment.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this page is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click on the desired multimedia patient education videos to know more.
- Ultrasound Guided Injection
- Ultrasound Guided Hip Injection
- X-ray Guided Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Facet Joint Injection
- Medial Branch Block Injections
- Pain Rehabilitation
- X-ray Guided Hip Injections
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back and Neck Exercises
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Epidural Injection
- Ultrasound Shoulder Knee Injection
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies